Why QuickZip fitted sheets are a better alternative to traditional fitted crib and bed sheets?
Do you struggle with keeping your fitted sheet on the bed? Are you up in the middle of the night changing your baby’s crib sheets? Does your child want to be independent in changing his or her bed? Do you have aches or pains that prevent you from picking up or changing the bed?
If so, QuickZip is the sheet for you. QuickZip is a revolutionary two-piece fitted sheet that makes changing the sheets simple and fast; enabling you to relax and get on with your life.
Who is QuickZip made for?
Anyone who struggles with changing the fitted sheet! Whether it’s your baby’s crib mattress, your child’s bunk bed, your own bed, or the bed of a loved one, QuickZip is here to make sheet changes a cinch. Once you’ve installed the base around the mattress, you simply zip the zip-on sheet on and off.
QuickZip is perfect for:
- Moms and parents who have to change their children’s sheets in the middle of the night.
- Children who want to independently make their own beds.
- Adults with muscle or joint pain such as arthritis or a bad back.
- Seniors wanting to lead an independent lifestyle.
- Caregivers who are regularly changing the sheets of those they care for.
- People with hard-to-change beds in vacation homes, modular and tiny homes, RVs and boats.
QuickZip has sheets for all mattresses:
- Twin and twin XL
- King and California king
What makes QuickZip great
- The zip-on sheets are flat so they fold easily and store efficiently.
- There is no elastic in the zip-on sheet so laundry won’t get caught up inside the sheet when you wash it.
- The fitted base has an extra thick elastic panel so it hugs the mattress and doesn’t pop off the corners.
- The drop-in base surrounds the bottom and sides of the mattress so it securely stays in place.
- Once the base is in place, you never have to lift of the mattress again.
- The zip-on sheet has a locator ribbon to guide you putting on the sheet. (The ribbon locator is found on most styles).
- The crib sheets are extra snug and safe for babies, and the zipper is covered and tucks away out of your child’s reach.
With QuickZip, you’ll never again...
- Strain your back lifting up the heavy mattress with every sheet change. – Once the base is installed, it stays in place and you simply zip the zip-on sheet on and off.
- Struggle with crawling up on a bunk bed, day bed or hard-to-reach bed to change the fitted sheet. – Simply zip the dirty sheet off the base and zip the clean one on.
- Deal with sheets popping off the corners of the mattress. – QuickZip sheets are made of pre-shrunk cotton, and since you’re not taking off or washing the base regularly, it won’t get stretched out.
- Smash your fingers or knuckles against the headboard when trying to pull on the fitted sheet. – The base fully wraps around the sides of the mattress so the zip-on sheet is zipped on and off the top of the mattress.
- Worry about re-adjusting the bed skirt after you change the sheets. – The base stays put so you never have to lift up the mattress, accidentally disrupting the bed skirt.
- Lose laundry inside the sheets in the washing machine. – The zip-on sheet is flat, without elastic to swallow up clothes and socks.
- Look at an unsightly linen closet. – The zip-on sheet is flat, easy to fold and takes up minimal space once stored.